1. “How are you going to live your life like the dream you had is real?” Westlife- “Safe Lyrics” from the movie Dolphin Tales.
2. “Laughing’s always easy but, sometimes I’m just scared you’ll leave me. That’s when I need you. Sometimes I get emotional.” – Emotional by Diana Degarmo
3. “And when this road gets too long. I’ll be the rock you lean on.Just take my hand, together we can do it I’m gonna love you through it.” I’m gonna love you through it by Martina McBride
4. “The water’s high, you’re jumping into it. And letting go and no one knows, that you cry but you don’t tell anyone. That you might not be the golden one. And you’re tied together with a smile, But you’re coming undone.” Tied Together with a Smile by Taylor Swift
5. “They say bad things happen for a reason, and no amount of words can stop the bleeding.”- Breakeven by The Script
6. “There’s always gonna be another mountain, I’m always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be a uphill battle, Sometimes I’m gonna have to lose.”- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
7. “I’m starting with the man in the mirror, I’m asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer. If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change”- Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson
8. “I know this pain. Why do lock yourself up in these chains? No one can change your life except for you, don’t ever let anyone step all over you. Just open your heart and your mind. Is it really fair to feel this way inside?” Hold on by Wilson Phillips
9. “All the colors of the world, painted on to me I think of being a black and white girl
now finally I’m free. I busted through the atmosphere into the clouds I’ll fly.
‘Cause up on top is where I stay, now I’ll do what I like.” There is no Alternative by Tina Sugandh
10. “You’ve just gotta be you and nobody else you’re the original and you do it so well.
You’re the star it’s your world everything that you do so remember be yourself Cause you’gotta be you” BYou by Sabrina Bryan