1. The satisfaction of knowing you’ve reached your highest potential feels amazing
2. The challenge is most of the fun
3. Reaching perfection provides instant happiness while failing gives a sense of worthlessness.
4. Perfection gives you a goal and gets you where you want to be
5. Perfection makes parents proud and proud parents are happy parents
6. If its not perfect then whats the point???
7. Pressure isn’t always bad it helps you push yourself harder
8. When you know what you want and what to work for you become more efficient
9. A’s are much prettier then B’s, C’s, D’s or F’s. And an A- is an A minus the effort
10. Yea it gets tiring sometimes…but once upon a time some genius invented coffee