How not to be a hippie
First off lets get started with the definition of a hippie. You’re probably thinking of someone with long hair wearing tye-dye and peace signs. Well our definition of a hippie is something slightly different. A hippie is anyone and everyone who gets on our nerves, instead of calling someone an inappropriate name, we refer to them as a hippie. Below you will find a list of things that will get you classified as a hippie.
– Act different in front of other people to show off
– Take advantage of other peoples kindness
– Have a boyfriend that tells your sister to calm down
– Handle animals carelessly
– Talk when someone is on the phone or trying to watch TV
– Take things meant to be a joke way to seriously
– Keep begging someone to come home when they’re at their friends house
– Don’t clean up after themselves
– Bug someone to do something after they already said they don’t want to
– Not pay attention while driving
– When someone thinks that they know everything
Stay clear of the above list and you’re good to go!