Winter break to-do list
- DC internship papers
- Do lots of blogging
- Update my Linked in
- Email all of the Carnegie Modern Language Scholars to remind them to fulfill their renewal requirements
- Go over mock trial stuff to make sure we are all ready for regionals!
- Work on Relay for Life posters
- Get my schedule into my ICAL
- Start a mock trial twitter
- Decide what DC internship to except and make a list of things I would like to do and see while I am there!
- Visit OSU to get info about the test to get into the Law and Leadership Program
- Get Team North Campus Relay for Life stuff organized
- Mentor program biography
- Think of and work on good news stories for Stentor
- Get things ready for the involvement fair
- Start a new project, I am not sure what yet, but I want it to mean something
- Make a secretary binder for Habitat so when it comes to organizational review it is easier to do
- Email my teachers for spring semester to try and see if they can give me the reading assignments early
- Go over Chinese once a week so I don’t forget everything I’ve learned
- Help my mom with parties
- LSAT, GMAT and GRE studying and register for the tests
- Workout everyday and ice skate (lose 2 pounds per week)
- Start laying out Collage
- IF any one has any project ideas let me know! I need more to do!!!