- DC internship papers
- Do lots of blogging
- Update my Linked in
- Email all of the Carnegie Modern Language Scholars to remind them to fulfill their renewal requirements
- Go over mock trial stuff to make sure we are all ready for regionals!
- Work on Relay for Life posters
- Get my schedule into my ICAL
- Start a mock trial twitter
- Decide what DC internship to except and make a list of things I would like to do and see while I am there!
- Visit OSU to get info about the test to get into the Law and Leadership Program
- Get Team North Campus Relay for Life stuff organized
- Mentor program biography
- Think of and work on good news stories for Stentor
- Get things ready for the involvement fair
- Start a new project, I am not sure what yet, but I want it to mean something
- Make a secretary binder for Habitat so when it comes to organizational review it is easier to do
- Email my teachers for spring semester to try and see if they can give me the reading assignments early
- Go over Chinese once a week so I don’t forget everything I’ve learned
- Help my mom with parties
- LSAT, GMAT and GRE studying and register for the tests
- Workout everyday and ice skate (lose 2 pounds per week)
- Start laying out Collage
- IF any one has any project ideas let me know! I need more to do!!!
1. My philosophy on breaks from school- More time to get things done because I have no class and no meetings.
2. I don’t remember the last time I went to bed before midnight.
3. My life is like a treadmill, I run and run and at the end of the day feel like I never get where I want to be! So frustrating.
4. I judge how productive my day was by what I did not get done on my to do list.
5. I sleep with my blackberry on full blast so I know when I get an email.
6. I schedule my day out day by day and have it written down in my to do list/daily schedule notebook, iPad and computer.
7. There is no emotion coffee cannot fix. “Talking about it” wastes time!
8. You do not want to encounter me in the morning before my first cup of coffee or when I am running low on caffeine.
9. I have made it very clear that when I get married I will not be staying home with kids. Ever.
10. I love Mondays more then Fridays because a new work week is ahead!
11. I feed off of having too much to do, stress makes me more productive!
12. Being sick is not an acceptable reason to miss classes or meetings!
13. New projects excite me so much that I will start them any hour of the day.
14. I love it when my days are so packed full that I am not sure how I will make it through! Thats what makes life interesting!
15. I always need to be doing something, if I am not I start making to do lists. Doing nothing wastes time!
16. iPads are for work…not angry birds
17. What you call stress, I call life.
18. Naps are simply time for your brain to subconsciously think of things for you to do when you wake up.
19. There is never a day when I don’t try to network my way to my future.
20. Busy people have more fun!
But hey workaholism is a totally acceptable addiction!
1. Global Fest
2. Student Symposium
3. Relay for Life
4. Spring Concert
5. Lambda Chi Pumpkin Smash
6. Gates Day of Service
7. Speed Networking
8. Homecoming weekend
9. Alpha Phi Mud Olympics
10. Late night Breakfast