1. If I wouldn’t have gone to Village Academy my parents wouldn’t have a lot of their wonderful friends. I don’t know what we would do without our friends. 😀
2. When I went to Chicago for my first set of college visits, my mom and I almost missed our Lake Forest tour because the cab driver got lost. We were five minutes from saying ok we’re done looking when we found it.
3. If I wouldn’t have switched my 2nd and 3rd period classes around senior year I would have never met my best friend Maria. 😀
4. If I hadn’t gone to private school, I don’t think I would have developed as strong of a work ethic.
5. If my parents had never met Sue and Mike, I would have never met Lily. Which means I would never have figured out that I want to become an international adoption attorney.